· Ownership rights of data managed by the Modelshop analytic application platform.·
· What personal information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it maybe shared.·
· What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.·
· The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
· How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
· Limitations on liability related to improper or illegal content stored in Modelshop.
Any application data submitted to Modelshop Inc., either through direct upload, hand entry or electronic submission, remains the sole property of the customer submitting the data. Modelshop cannot leverage customer data for any purpose without the explicit approval of the customer who owns the data. Modelshop staff will not have access to customer data with the exception of a limited number of system security personnel unless the customer gives explicit permission for access in order to assist the customer for services and/or support. Modelshop acknowledges that application and customer data is private and sensitive data that includePersonal Identifiable Information (PII) and agrees to treat such data per governing state and federal laws, including privacy laws regarding PII.Furthermore Modelshop is expressly prohibited from copying, and or moving application and customer data from servers or archival locations to unauthorized locations.
In limited cases, the customer may grant Modelshop access to leverage their data in a business capacity in order to create data or analytic services that can benefit the larger industry. Any such use shall have an explicit agreement regarding the use of that data.The customer is fully responsible for any data they load into Modelshop. Content may be protected by others’ intellectual property rights. The customer is prohibited from copying, uploading or sharing data unless they have the right to do so. Data that is illegally obtained or which the possession of is illegal shall not be loaded into Modelshop. In some select cases, Modelshop may review data to ensure compliance with applicable laws. Modelshop is not responsible for data loaded onto the Modelshop platform.
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.